Wellness Spa Getaway in the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- $79 for a 50-minute custom massage or 50-minute Ling Vitamin C Nourishing facial, April-May (reg. up to $159)
- $89 for a 50-minute custom massage or 50-minute Ling Vitamin C Nourishing facial with an aromatherapy upgrade, June-July (reg. up to $159)
- Both offers include full-day access to spa amenities and fitness club plus one yoga or spin class on the day of appointment
Aria Spa Signature Features
- 14 treatment rooms
- A couple's spa suite where you can experience the same treatments together
- The Sanctuary, complete with fireplace, to help you relax before and after treatments
- Five manicure/pedicure stations
- Clarisonic "Pedi" Sonic Foot Transformation used in every pedicure
- Dedicated men's and women's locker rooms
- Signature spa boutique
- Organic teas and fruit-infused water
- Heated outdoor saline pool with hot tub
- Private, indoor hot tubs for men and women
- Aromatherapy steam rooms
- Mystic sunless tanning
When You Can Go
Through July 31, 2017; dates vary depending on voucher
Available as long as supplies of these special vouchers are available.
Aria Spa offers you this inexpensive wellness break to be healthy in body and mind whether you are seeking a little beauty and rejuvenation, clarity, invigoration or pure relaxation. Aria's wide range of signature treatments, mini-packages, and half-day/full-day Colorado spa packages, are all inspired by the natural beauty of the majestic Rockies in Vail, Colorado.
Aria's Sanctuary features a central fireplace, distinctive artwork and comfortable furnishings that include hand-carved chaise lounges. The Sanctuary's inviting decor prepares your senses for a rejuvenating journey. Enjoy relaxing music, sip organic herbal tea and reflect and enjoy a respite for yourself at this Vail spa.
Plan your visit now while airfares into Denver are inexpensive and widely available on many low cost airline carriers. Rent a car and drive yourself, or we'll book your transfer with Colorado Mountain Express so you can begin your relaxation on arrival. Ask your Medical Tourism Journey Manager® for other options in Vail including executive checkups, sports performance improvement and high altitude endurance clinics, and exciting restaurants and spring and summer mountain activities, festivals and events. Once you've arrived, you can call on Uber in and around the Vail Valley.
Why We Love It
- We can drive there from Denver in about 2 hours
- Open 7 days a week
- Specials are less expensive than a local massage at most locations in the Denver metro area
- Access to the steam shower and Quiet Room
- Top 100 Spas in the US, Condé Nast 2013 (Aria ranked as #2)
- Top 100 Spas in United States, Condé Nast Magazine 2011
- Best 25 Spas in Colorado, Denver Magazine 2011
- Best Spa in Vail, Vail Daily
- Best Massage, Vail Daily
- 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor
The fine print
- Voucher can be redeemed immediately;
- $79 voucher is valid April-May and $89 voucher is valid June-July during spa's operating hours.
- Appointments required; subject to availability.
- Weekend availability is limited; book well in advance.
- Upon arrival, guests must present printed voucher.
- Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.
- Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
- Limit three vouchers per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call spa for specific date restrictions 970-479-5942).
- Not valid for access to the main hotel pool; only valid for the club pool.
- Each voucher valid for one person. Must use in one visit.
- Not valid on products.
- Cannot combine with other offers.
- Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If $79 voucher is not used by May 31, $10 can by paid directly to the merchant to be used in the June-July time frame.